How To: Select a Quality Swimming Pool & Hot Tub Builder
The most important decision you can make is who will build your pool. Here are some considerations:
- Which company has the best reputation in the area?
- How long has the company been in business?
- Talk with friends, neighbors, and co workers who have had pools built. Questions you will want to ask:
- Who built their pool?
- Was the builder responsive to their needs during construction?
- Was the project managed professionally? Did they start on time?
- Did they finish on time? Are they happy with the finished product?
- Is it easy to use? Does it look great? How is the service after the completion?
- Do they return phone calls? Do they have a permanent location or operate out of a pickup truck?
- Will the company provide you with a clear written contract so that you are not confused about what work will be completed?
- Review photos of their completed projects, and ask to visit current projects and completed projects.