If you are considering installing a pool in your backyard, your first thought may be to go with an in-ground pool. While this type of pool is certainly a good investment, you may not have the budget or space for it. There is another option— an above ground pool. People often have negative views of above ground pools, but they’ve come a long way! Here are the top five reasons you should consider installing an above ground pool:
- It’s not permanent. Unlike in-ground pools, above ground pools do not require permanent changes to be made to your property. Advantages of this are that your home won’t be reappraised by your tax district, you can disassemble the pool and store it during the cooler weather months, and if you don’t like where you put the pool, you can always move it around. Additionally, if you decide to move into a different home, you can bring your above ground pool with you.
- It costs less. There’s no question that above ground pools cost much less to install than in-ground pools, sometimes thousands upon thousands less. Since above ground pools take up less space in your yard, they’re also lower maintenance- using less water and treatment chemicals and less energy to heat.
- You have options. Don’t make the mistake of thinking you’re stuck with a huge white circular eyesore in your backyard if you decide to purchase and install an above ground pool. Our products are appealing and come in different framing, size and shape options to please a variety of palettes. We can also help you “dress up” your above-ground pool with our design services. We can remodel your backyard environment to perfectly suit your lifestyle and surroundings. With our emphasis on quality design and construction, there is no limit to what we can do for you.
- You can install it yourself. Our team is always available to take the burden of installing your pool for you, but you can also choose to do it yourself. If you choose this route, you’ll still have our support! We’ve created step-by-step instructions, and a how-to video, to help make your installation easier.
- It’s safer. An above ground pool is harder for children and pets to accidentally fall into. Additionally, if you choose to use a portable ladder, it can be removed and put out of reach when you’re not using your pool.
Contact us today for more information on purchasing and installing your new above ground pool!